Fast Running Blog
May 06, 2024, 03:06:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Poll
Question: Will removing the “B” standard while at the same time lowering the “A” standard for qualifying for the men’s Olympic marathon trials improve US distance running as a whole?
Yes
No
I don't know.
The jury is still out.
What's the standard anyway?

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New OQT Std  (Read 2033 times)
Adam R Wende
Frequently Posting Member

« on: December 05, 2007, 08:06:31 am »

We have heard some strong feelings about the change in the OTQ time for men. I’m glad that we have some opposing views and that we can all speak our minds. Being a democratic society I wanted to do a quick canvas of the opinions of the bloggers. Also, I wanted to know if there is a route to appeal to the USATF about this decision. Depending on the outcome of this survey and the possibility of contacting the “head brass”, I would like to propose we send some formal letters to the powers that be. I may do this on my own, but 50 voices is always more powerful than one. If people have suggestions I would like to hear them. Also, if people agree and want to leave well enough alone I would like to hear that as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: