Fast Running Blog
May 11, 2024, 04:10:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: How fast do you have to be to wear a singlet?  (Read 9658 times)
baldnspicy
Lurker

« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 05:18:50 am »

Mike, you have to tell people that's you on the right.  Otherwise, they'll never know!   Grin

Only you could rock that outfit and live to tell about it.  Did you get the flame running socks I showed you?
Mike Davis
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 06:05:27 am »

Mike, you have to tell people that's you on the right.  Otherwise, they'll never know!   Grin

Only you could rock that outfit and live to tell about it.  Did you get the flame running socks I showed you?
No, only Drymax socks for me.

-Mike

Running without hills is like motorcycling without corners.
Eric Jeppsen
Lurker

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 02:20:56 pm »

Underwear?

This brings up another important question--do the liners in running shorts make underwear redundant or not?

I recommend wearing a polyester, button-down dress shirt with some matching board shorts Smiley
Seriously, I think the only running clothes that really matter are socks and underwear. Chafing or blisters in those areas will probably slow down even the fastest runner.
Steve P
Posting Member

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2010, 02:44:05 pm »

http://rwdaily.runnersworld.com/2009/06/the-best-underwear-for-running.html
Mike Davis
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2010, 02:49:25 pm »

I wouldn't know. Board shorts don't have liners.

Underwear?

This brings up another important question--do the liners in running shorts make underwear redundant or not?

I recommend wearing a polyester, button-down dress shirt with some matching board shorts Smiley
Seriously, I think the only running clothes that really matter are socks and underwear. Chafing or blisters in those areas will probably slow down even the fastest runner.

-Mike

Running without hills is like motorcycling without corners.
Paul (RivertonPaul)
Posting Member

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2010, 03:44:40 pm »

Run with a mullet.
baldnspicy
Lurker

« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 05:26:21 pm »

Run with a mullet.
Would if I could, but I can't.   Cry
Chelsi
Lurker

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 08:21:31 pm »

I appreciate this forum since I'm one of those who doesn't look good in those short shorts since, no matter how fit I am or how much I run, I will never have amazing legs. It never bothers me until I see a race pic of myself. I look like one of those people that others figure they will just pass... And, a lot of them do. And, that's okay.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: