Fast Running Blog
May 02, 2024, 04:25:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New search item for Show Blogs page  (Read 3178 times)
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« on: March 03, 2009, 12:59:18 pm »

Sasha- one feature I think would be nice on the blogs search page would be if you could put in a date range for when someone became a member.  For example, see everyone who joined from Jan 1 2007 to Dec 31 2007, or who joined from Jan 1 2009 to present. 

This would be useful if you are looking for someone who joined in the past month, but never saw their name on the New Kids on the Blog box.  And it would be interesting to be able to see who joined in certain periods- for example, is there a surge the week after Ogden 2008.

Just an idea.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 10:43:41 am »

On the TODO list.
allie
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 03:34:04 pm »

i would bet there was a surge after the wasatch back 2008. with FRB taking two of the top three spots, i was curious to see what this blog was all about. so i looked it up and joined that day. probably others did the same...anyway, i think it's a good idea...if a lot of runners in FRB singlets made a good showing at a race it would be interesting to see if there was an influx of people joining the blog. good way to track how well the singlets/runners advertise for the blog.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: