Fast Running Blog
May 02, 2024, 10:25:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ability To Look Up Certain Workouts From The Past  (Read 3055 times)
Scott Zincone
Posting Member

« on: July 02, 2008, 09:24:05 pm »

Hope the title of this thread did not confuse anyone.

I was thinking of a way to highlight or mark a particular workout, then in the future you could go back and find it easily.  Similar to a race report.  Just check a box to "remember it."  Then have another tab like the "My Races."  After clicking the tab it would list all of your marked workouts.

I mention this because I knew on my workout today I set a PR, but had to hunt to find my previous time.  It could also be helpful if you run a course every so often and would like a way to go back quickly to compare your times.

Anyone else like this idea?  Have an alternative?  Think I am crazy?

Let me know, Thanks !

Susannah Hurst
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 11:30:56 am »

It could also be helpful if you run a course every so often and would like a way to go back quickly to compare your times.

I like this idea, I think an organizer of your workouts is what it sounds like.  And it would make it easier to find times from doing the workout previously.  Maybe when doing entries, an option could be having a title for the runs that you do and then when you need to search for a certain run,  you could just look at the titles and find what you are looking for.  It could be simple, just having the titles show up on the workout calendar along with the miles ran that day.   

I think this is a great idea. 
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 10:51:24 am »

On the TODO list.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: