Fast Running Blog
May 16, 2024, 09:34:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Update*** Sub 3 hour group at STG  (Read 3730 times)
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« on: September 30, 2009, 09:05:07 am »

One last word to all you groupies. We are ready to roll with our little pace group to smash the 3 hour mark and get that monkey of anyones back. There will be a sign in sheet at the  St. George Running Center booth the day of the expo. It would be best if you could check in and sign that sheet so Logan and I know roughly how  many will be joining us. We will also have instructions there for where or how to meet up on race day.
Also it would be a lot cooler if the guys showed up with some facial hair... I'm not saying it's required or anything but you get the point. For female runners we are just pumped there are any of you that will join us. There are a few in the group that would like to see ya show in bikinis but thats not required either... unless your gonna do it!
All jokes aside we are pumped to be apart of your marathon and can't wait to get this party started. If you have any other questions let me know and we'll see ya at the race. I'll hang out at the expo for a while on Friday as to see some of your smiling faces before we meet up at the start.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 09:50:43 am »

Clyde- what happens if the guys show up in bikins and the women show up with facial hair?
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2009, 10:02:58 am »

Good thing I'm not running with your group.  I would have had to of started on the facial hair thing months ago.
Superfly

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2009, 11:53:40 am »

Jon- that would be gross. Can you picture WildBull in a bikini?
Superfly

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 11:51:48 am »

Forecast is windy on Saturday... lets hope it blows over... get it.
James Holt
Lurker

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 02:20:21 pm »

Im glad you got me straigtened out. I had a thong bikini set aside just for Saturday. That might have been slightly embarassing.
Scott Hughes
Lurker

« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2009, 12:36:45 pm »

I just checked weather bug for the forecast:
Central: 4am-40  5am-40  6am-39  7am-42  8am-45
St. George: 9am-55 10am-60  11am-65  12-70
Forecast winds: From the south @ 3mph in Central
1-4 mph in St. George till 11am
Hope this comes together like forecast!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: