Fast Running Blog
May 15, 2024, 09:50:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Results and Finishing Pictures for the 1st Annual Running of The Leopard 5k  (Read 3385 times)
Bill Cobler
Lurker

« on: April 01, 2009, 10:24:12 am »

Thank you to all who came and participated in the 5K.  We had a deep field of some of the best from our state.  I hope you had a good time and acheived the goals you set.  If not, we will be back next year bigger and better.  So spread the word and don't miss out at even a faster PR next year.  I hope our race kicks off your season with many PR's and great things to come.

Here is a link to the results and an easy to find picture album of your finish.

http://home.business.utah.edu/mgtjwb/LeopardRun/Run09.html
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 10:32:28 am by Bill Cobler » Logged
maryannsc
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 11:04:56 pm »

Thanks for the great race Bill!  I'm sad though, there were 7 full shots of Emily Jameson and not one of me except my head and my foot behind some guys.  Next time I'm wearing hot pink so that the male photographer will notice me!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 11:07:07 pm by Mary Ann Schauerhamer » Logged
Craig Green
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 03:07:32 pm »

Mary Ann- weren't you ahead of Emily during some of the early parts of the race? It's fuzzy, but I seem to remember you going back and forth a bit during the first half of the race. (I should probably read your race report)
maryannsc
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 09:25:49 pm »

Yeah, I was ahead of her the first 30 M, then she passed me, then going up the hill I passed her, then she flew passed me on the downhill and I never got her again.  Thanks for pushing me on my final kick Craig!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: