Fast Running Blog
May 17, 2024, 09:02:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one contemplating a car pool to St. George Marathon  (Read 3212 times)
Paul (RivertonPaul)
Posting Member

« on: August 29, 2008, 01:32:29 pm »

I've never done this, but wondering if anyone is planning a car pool to and from the St. George Marathon.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 02:55:59 pm »

I'll be driving from Provo, and I will probably take our 15 passenger CNG van. My family is staying home, so there is going to be plenty of room. You are welcome to join me. I will leave Friday afternoon, and will head back immediately after the awards. On the way back the General Conference will be on so you will get to catch the afternoon session. Gas is sponsored by FRB, you get a free ride.
Paul (RivertonPaul)
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 12:37:37 pm »

I'm still waiting to hear that my late entry through the Grand Slam has been accepted, so I don't want to commit if they won't let me in, but I'm interested and will let you know.
Paul (RivertonPaul)
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 01:19:58 pm »

Sasha, I'm told I got in St. George through the Grand Slam (though still have no hard proof) so I would be interested in car pooling since it will be just me.  Obviously, I don't want to be an inconvenience, but appreciate your willingness.  I'm hitting up various people for a place to crash once there.
Paul (RivertonPaul)
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 03:27:38 pm »

Well, having not heard anything definite, I've made other plans.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: