Fast Running Blog
May 17, 2024, 11:04:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any one need anything from the SGRunning Center?  (Read 2748 times)
Marcie J.
Lurker

« on: August 16, 2008, 12:00:13 pm »

I am going to be coming up for Hobblecreek this coming weekend. If any of you that are running and dont have singlets I could pick them up for you and bring them to the starting line. Call Steve at the running store and make sure he has them, pay for them over the phone and have him set them aside and I can pick them up or if you need anything else just do the same. Let me know though so I make sure to get them!
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 12:20:03 pm »

I asked Steve H for another pair of shoes this week, so if he gets them in next week I might take you up on this offer. 
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 01:04:03 pm »

Marcie- I'm hoping Clyde is coming to Logan, but I have a pair of shoes and a pair of shorts that hopefully have arrived by now.  If no one is coming to Logan, getting them to SLC would be good at least.
Marcie J.
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 06:09:57 pm »

Michelle and Jon just let me know. I will stop by the store friday morning on my way out of town.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: