Fast Running Blog
May 07, 2024, 03:03:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: National Marathon 2011 Ellite Entry  (Read 1879 times)
jtshad
Frequently Posting Member

« on: January 11, 2011, 12:42:50 pm »

If you are interested in running the National Marathon on March 26, 2011 and can qualify under the requirements below, send me a note and I will forward on the entry form.  Or for the lucky few who meet the A Standard, contact the POC directly.

We are currently recruiting elite athletes to run the National Marathon.  We have had a great response so far, but we want to get the word out even more.  If you know anyone who would be interested in running the marathon or half marathon as an elite runner and meets the below qualifications, please have them fill out the attached form and send it to me.  All athletes that qualify will receive a complimentary entry and elite credentials.  If you know someone that meets the Standard A qualifications, please put them in touch with me directly…there are different perks for some of those athletes.  Distribute to your networks and run friends.  So far, it looks like it is shaping up to be an exciting race!  Thank you so much and let me know if you have any questions.  –elyse

Elite Athlete Qualifying Standards

(Please note that qualifying times must be within 2 years)

Half Marathon

Men:

Sub 1:07 (Standard A)

Sub 1:13 (Standard B)

Women:

Sub 1:16 (Standard A)

Sub 1:23 (Standard B

Marathon:

Men:

Sub 2:22 (Standard A)

Sub 2:35 (Standard B)

Women: