Fast Running Blog
May 14, 2024, 10:00:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Painter's St. George Pre-Race Party  (Read 16992 times)
stevehooper
Lurker

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2008, 07:00:54 pm »

Hey Christi - If you would like we can all get together at my place - I have no problem having the St. George Running Center Sponsor A PreRace Pasta dinner at our place. That way families with kids can them go play/ watch a movie and everyone doesn't have to pay anything.  Let me know your thoughts?
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2008, 08:12:00 pm »

Being as lazy as I am, I vote for that :-) We would not have to go anywhere.
Christi
Lurker

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2008, 10:38:03 pm »

Steve- I think that would be awesome!! Are you sure? I would be happy to help w/ food, or pitch in a few bucks- whatever.  I feel bad I can't offer my home for hosting 'cause its currently a fixer upper nightmare.  If you're cool with that then let's spread the word on the blog I guess?! BTW- I plan on getting into your shop in the next few days for shoes!
Marcie J.
Lurker

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2008, 08:15:29 am »

I think Steves house sounds great. However, I think we should all chip in so he is not paying for this on his own. SG Running Center sponsers alot running events and I dont think a party for us all should have to be one of them.
Christi
Lurker

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2008, 08:33:05 am »

Absolutely Marcie! We all need to pitch in a few bucks and also see what we can do to help prepare and/ or bring food.
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2008, 06:19:49 pm »

Steve - in case you are trying to get a count I will be there with my husband and three kids.  We will contribute cash since we are coming from Utah County.  We will need directions.  Thanks so much!
Logan Fielding
Lurker

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2008, 07:20:52 am »

Katey and I will be in hopefully around 8 or so.  We need the directions to the new place also.
James Barnes
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2008, 09:33:12 am »

Allison and I will be about the same time as Logan, hopefully.  All I know is Steve lives in Washington, so I would need directions as well.
Christi
Lurker

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2008, 10:44:55 am »

Steve- You know I'm coming, but there will be 4 of us.  Jim, me & our 2 kids.  I can bring a big salad if you can cook pasta? Then everyone else bring a side dish? What do you think? Just let me know what I do to help!
stevehooper
Lurker

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2008, 02:23:49 pm »

Ok - Here's a little more info about the Pre-Race Pasta Dinner at Our House.

Date: January 18th, 2008
Time: 6:30 pm to whenever
Where: The Hooper's - 450 West Pebble Dr. Washington UT (See Map Below)

We will be having a basic Spaghetti Dinner with whole wheat pasta -your choice of Vegi or Meat Sauce,
Salad and French Bread or Dinner Rolls.  There is no need to bring anything - However, if you want, you can bring
a desert, a specialty salad or whatever sounds good. There will be no cost for the dinner.

We will need to know who's coming - A few of you have already RSVP on this forum and that's great. 
We will be making a final count on whose coming by 6pm Thursday - So Please RSVP before Then.

If you have any questions please contact my wife Kendra @ 435-773-3248.

Here's the Map to the House - It's Green.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 05:07:15 pm by Sasha Pachev » Logged
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2008, 05:12:41 pm »

Update - I've fixed the HTML issues with the map. This forum is high-security - it does not allow complex HTML to be posted, and for a good reason - to keep your browser from being hacked, keep your personal info from falling into the wrong hangs, etc.
Josse
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2008, 08:40:47 pm »

me, my mom, and mel will be there.  (3)
Ted Leblow
Posting Member

"Don't give up...don't ever give up." - Jimmy V.

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2008, 05:47:21 am »

Steve,

Count me in I will be coming down with Sasha and his family. Thanks in advance.
Christi
Lurker

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2008, 10:45:24 pm »

Steve- Still sounds like you & Kendra are doing too much (although it sounds GREAT!).  I'll call her tomorrow (Wed) to see what I can do.  Thanks for everything.  Looking forward to it!
Michelle
Lurker

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2008, 07:36:50 am »

Steve,
Me and my husband and 2 kids will be there, we will be more than happy to pitch in some money and we will bring someting to go along.  If you have a prefrence of a desert or side dish, I can do either.  We wil eat light!  Thanks to you and your wife for all the work you are going too!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: