Fast Running Blog
May 02, 2024, 08:54:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to buy Tortilla chips w/Olean?  (Read 7328 times)
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« on: April 28, 2009, 04:01:39 pm »

I buy and eat chips with Olean in them (fat free for potato chips, 1 g of fat for tortilla chips), but have found that the grocery stores I frequent no longer stock the tortilla chips.  They are much better than the nasty baked variety, and are low in calories and fat.  This is a crisis of a third degree in my diet, since I don't buy or eat normal chips, so if any one see some in a Utah store let me know (and buy me some, I'll pay you back  Grin ).
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 03:35:56 pm »

We get our chips at Costco.
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 04:50:12 pm »

I thought that the Olean fad died out years ago when most people decided that they would rather be fat than have the side effects of eating an undigestable fat.
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:17:09 pm »

No side effects for me.  When they came out with them, I think in 2007, I bought a big bag and Paul and I decided to put the potential side effects to the test and ate the whole bag while driving around Wisconsin (he lived in St Paul at the time).  No negative effects from that and none since.  I love undigestible fat, it provides the chips with its greasiness with just half the calories and no fat.  They need to incorporate it into pizza.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: