Fast Running Blog
May 14, 2024, 11:06:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: FASTRUNNINGBLOG T-SHIRTS TO BE SOLD AT ST GEORGE!! OH YEAH!!  (Read 7477 times)
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« on: October 03, 2007, 04:04:09 pm »

Surprise!

We have a limited run of FastRunningBlog.com t-shirts, in sizes Medium, Large and Xtra Large.  They are available in three colors: White, Royal Blue, and Asphalt.  They are $15.00 each.  They can be purchased at Clyde & MiK'L's pasta party in St. George. Also, can be purchased after the race, or at the expo if you can find Chad Derum.  Otherwise, send a check to VIKK LLC: 187 N Street Salt Lake City, UT 84103 and we'll ship you one (add $3.50 for mailing). 

Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 04:21:08 pm »

Paul is too modest to tell you, so I'll let you know that he designed the logo--which looks great.  Also, the runner in the image is our fearless blogger-in-chief, Sasha Pachev.  A nice touch. 

At just $15 each, these shirts are priced to sell quickly and help spread the word about the blog.  Pull this on after finishing the marathon and cool down in style with the rest of the blogging team.  I anticipate that we will run out of these pretty quickly, so  please let me know if you want me to reserve one for you.  They're going to go fast--just like you.
Craig Green
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 04:39:53 pm »

Reserve one for me. I'll look for Chad at the expo or after the race.

And I know well who Chad is 'cause his Law Day 5k team had those killer girls!

-C
Cody Draper
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 04:58:33 pm »

Save a medium for me - I will be at the party of course!
Lulu
Lurker

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2007, 07:47:47 pm »

I'll take one when you get a small or extra-small printed.
Dustin Ence
Posting Member

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 09:00:21 pm »

The logo and colors looks great., put me down for a medium and I'll see you all at the party.  I like the personal touch with Sasha on it, nice work.
AndyBrowning
Posting Member

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 09:11:11 pm »

I need a large one.  Is there a particular time that we can find Chad at the expo?  I would love to be able to wear one after the race.  Thanks for putting this together Paul.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 11:03:29 pm »

Did you get these printed, Paul?
Sirenesque
Lurker

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2007, 07:45:39 am »

Put in for one, I will look for Chad after the race.  Great job on the design!!!!!!
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2007, 08:32:28 am »

Thanks for putting this together Paul.

Chad is being modest as well. The shirts are Chad's, and he spearheaded the entire effort. All I did was flail around in Illustrator and Photoshop for an hour or so.
Maria Imas
Lurker

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2007, 01:09:44 pm »

Can I have a shirt shipped to me in London? I could wear it to races and advertise the Blog here. There is a link to the Blog on my club's site, in online logs section, but it is just one of many links and doesn't really stand out. If someone check how much the shipping would be, and if it is at all reasonable, I'll definitely pay it.

On another note, for technical shirts, you can try www.runningbanana.com - it's the only site I know for tech. shirts. Unfortunately, they don't give discounts on volume, and they also run small, at least for women. Cost is about $20 per shirt.
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2007, 02:12:02 pm »

Can I have a shirt shipped to me in London? I could wear it to races and advertise the Blog here.

Maria,  no problem shipping to you in London through the magic of PayPal.  The rate for International Priority Mail to the UK is $11.00 for a 1 pound envelope, according to the US Post Office site.  If you have a PayPal account (or don't mind taking a second to set one up), I can accept payment that way.  All you need to do is send me your email address and I'll send you a payment request via email that will complete the transaction.  Use this email address:  basalt-39832@mypacks.net

Also, let me know the size you want.  We have M,L,and XL.  It is first come first serve on colors (white, royal blue, asphalt gray).  They're all super sharp!!

So this will make it easy for anyone who wants  shirt.  if you can send me your email address, I will send a PayPal payment request to you.  Flat rate shipping in the US is $3.50 or I can just bring you the shirt at St. George.

Your purchase will support FastRunningBlog!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:14:12 pm by Chad » Logged
Chad
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2007, 02:25:41 pm »

I need a large one.  Is there a particular time that we can find Chad at the expo?  I would love to be able to wear one after the race.  Thanks for putting this together Paul.

I'll probably be at the expo around 4pm.  I'll also have my wife bring shirts to the finish.  We can hook up then, or go to Clyde's pasta party.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 02:28:16 pm by Chad » Logged
Logan
Lurker

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2007, 02:56:05 pm »

The shirts look good and I most definitely would like one.  A medium would be nice!
Maria Imas
Lurker

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2007, 03:02:22 pm »

Thanks Chad! I have Paypal account, so it should be all simple. I'll send you an email.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: