Fast Running Blog
May 21, 2024, 02:36:56 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A "Lost Sheep" that has been found!  (Read 4170 times)
bencrozier
Vocal Lurker

« on: March 17, 2009, 02:08:13 pm »

Hello, All!

My name is Ben Crozier and I am one of Sasha Pachev's old running partners from WAY back in the day. Believe it or not, I actually remember a day when I could keep up with Sasha. Smiley  I used to be a pretty good runner but I've since "wandered off into the darkness and was lost." Smiley  I have gained way too much fat on my body and I've been missing what it feels like to be a fast runner.... so I've decided to get back into running and see what I can do before I get too old.  I just started a training regimen and I've seen marked improvement over the past couple of weeks and I've been working at shedding some of the pounds that I've accumulated over the past several months of winter.  Anwayz, I hope that through diet and exercise I can go back to running some decent times in the next few months.  I hope to see some of you on the roads this summer!

Cheers!

Ben
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2009, 02:51:28 pm »

Welcome back! Hope life is treating you well.

Where are you living these days?

In the slight chance that anyone cares, Ben and I were among Sasha's training partners in the late 90's. Those were some great times. 
bencrozier
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2009, 05:48:43 pm »

Dallin!

Thanks for the reply, bro!  I am sort of living in Los Angeles and Provo at the same time.  I work in L.A. but I have a girlfriend in Utah, so I travel back and forth all the time.  I am planning on doing a lot of training this summer in Utah so I'm inspired to get back into it a lot more. Smiley

Where are you living?  Are you a doctor now?  Do you train much?

Man, those WERE some good 'ol days when we used to train together. Smiley

--Ben
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 09:28:50 am »

I'm moving to SLC in June. We will have to get back together for some good runs. You better get that lazy redneck body back into shape.
bencrozier
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 01:14:34 pm »

You're STILL a wimp. Smiley
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2009, 04:25:01 pm »

On the 5th day of running with Sasha, Sasha said to me - Ben, why aren't you married? ...
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2009, 07:55:55 pm »

On the 5th day of running with Sasha, Sasha said to me - Ben, why aren't you married? ...

I'm confused, this looks like Ben talking, but Sasha's name is on it. Either way, I'm suprised it took 5 days of running. I would think 2 or 3.
bencrozier
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 03:31:07 pm »

I can't find any women who like to run AND want to join my polygamist colony. Sad  I don't want to get married unless I can have five wives at once.  It's getting harder and harder for guys like me to get married....  Either they are down with the polygamy thing and don't like to run OR they run way to fast for me to catch them.  Like Confucius say, "Man who chase afta too many rabbits go home hungry."   
Dallen
Posting Member

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2009, 02:51:13 pm »

I can't find any women who like to run AND want to join my polygamist colony.

There's probably some people out there who would believe that you are serious about this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: