Fast Running Blog
May 09, 2024, 10:25:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ogden Marathon  (Read 3967 times)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« on: April 30, 2008, 01:48:20 pm »

For the Ogden Marathon/Half/5 K.

Some people are coming out of town and will need accommodations. Others live locally and might be able to provide accommodations. Some will be driving, others could use a ride. Please post if you need accommodations, can provide them, need a ride or can provide a ride.

Starting with myself:

* Need a place to stay near Ogden on Friday night.
* Driving up late Friday afternoon from Provo. Coming back the sooner the better after the race. Can take up to 4 passengers.
* Can provide accommodations on Thursday night for somebody driving to Ogden through Provo. Or Saturday night for somebody driving back.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 01:12:46 pm by Sasha Pachev » Logged
Walter Brown
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 01:56:56 pm »

I live in South Jordan and was planning on going up early Saturday morning. I will have room for two other people in my vehicle and as far as a place to layover, I have room for a team of runners.  Im about 45-50 minutes from Ogden. Please dont hesitate to come crash for the night, or nights to and from your destination.   ---Walter Brown
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 04:05:59 pm »

Sasha- I will be staying in Perry (30 min north of Ogden, a mile or two before you reach Sardine Canyon) with my family in Paul's parents home.  They have room for you and what is even better, they served their first mission in Donetsk (Russian speaking) and their second mission in Moscow so they would be thrilled to have you.  Let me know if you are interested.
koriandjc
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 06:51:26 pm »

I will be driving up early before the race - leaving Pleasant Grove at 3:30 am. I have done this before and this gives time to park close to the finish in the big public service parking lot, then catch the bus up to the start. If you would like to drive up with me I can take 3 others if you don't mind splitting the gas - then leaving fairly soon after we finish so can be back in Utah County...
Good idea Sasha  to post this  and hook up with other runners,
Jonathan
Cal
Lurker

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 12:09:50 pm »

I live in South Jordan and was planning on going up early Saturday morning. I will have room for two other people in my vehicle and as far as a place to layover, I have room for a team of runners.  Im about 45-50 minutes from Ogden. Please dont hesitate to come crash for the night, or nights to and from your destination.   ---Walter Brown

Do you have someone to pick up your packet from the expo on Friday?

I've usually driven up from Herriman early on the morning of the race.  I wouldn't mind carpooling and chipping in for gas.
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 10:56:54 am »

Michelle - that would be great. We'll figure out the details when we get closer to the race.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: