Fast Running Blog
May 10, 2024, 03:47:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Of Utah?  (Read 2689 times)
Scott
Lurker

« on: April 18, 2012, 07:56:36 pm »

I am interested in running the Top of Utah Marathon in September.  Can anyone tell me when if fills up approximately (I'm still undecided)?  I'm looking at some of the past posts about this marathon, but if anyone has any additional information, it would be cool to see.  Thanks in advance!!
Jake Krong
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 09:01:41 am »

Last year at the TOU 1/2 (3 weeks before) they were still allowing people to register. But who knows - races seem to be filling up earlier and earlier and earlier...
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 09:38:05 am »

I'm pretty sure that the TOU Marathon has NEVER sold out. They usually have about 3000 spots available, and about 2200 run.

That said, you never know these days...races sell out like crazy. But we are also seeing some signs that the marathon distance is starting to plateau in popularity, while half marathons, overnight relays, and mud runs are still growing like gangbusters. For instance, the TOU Half does sell out, and does so pretty early.
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 10:54:22 pm »

Yeah I wouldn't be worried much at all about the full.  The half, on the other hand...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: