Fast Running Blog
May 10, 2024, 07:34:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Utah Valley Marathon Is More Than Half Sold Out  (Read 5833 times)
Hyrum
Lurker

« on: February 01, 2011, 02:34:51 pm »

The Marathon distance is already more than half sold out for the Utah Valley Marathon.  We are two months ahead of where we were last year, and it is filling quickly.  The Half Marathon is nearly half sold out.  Though there are currently more people signed up for the full marathon the half marathon is speeding up, and there are actually now more people signing up for the half per day than the full.  Visit: www.utahvalleymarathon.com to sign up today.
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 08:37:20 pm »

Hyrum I need to register a team for the marathon "team" competition. Do I need to do anything special? Or just tell you on here. Team would be Dave Holt, Paul Peterson and me (Clyde Behunin). We are still conducting interviews for our 4th team member. Anyways let me know?
Rob Murphy
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 07:53:56 am »

Conducting interviews! That's intimidating.
Dave Holt
Posting Member

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 08:04:38 am »

Hey, we are three pretty intimidating people!  Add us up and we weigh almost as much as your standard lineman.
Superfly

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 08:34:21 am »

The forth member of our team is Jeff Shadley. His resume speaks for it's self.
Rob Murphy
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 08:42:20 am »

I know of this Shadley character of whom you speak. You are aware of the fact that he is OLD right?
jtshad

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2011, 09:03:59 am »

Hey, watch it Rob...your only as old as you feel so...wait that means I am old!
Dave Holt
Posting Member

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2011, 11:38:18 am »

The forth member of our team is Jeff Shadley. His resume speaks for it's self.
Add Jeff's weight in and now we are over 400lbs!  Yikes -
So what do I get as the slowest guy on the team?
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 11:51:37 am »

Actually, between Boston and UVM, I plan on gaining about 300 lbs. That will make our team beefier.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 08:14:16 pm »

Just like you're going to retire after Indy, right Paul?

So wait- you have a relay team of Paul, Clyde, Holt, and Shadley?  Man, you guys are going to clean up.  Not even a fair competition.  Are you going to try to break the marathon WR, or maybe even go sub-2 hrs?  I remember discussing that with Clyde, Logan, and Cody before Ogden marathon a few years ago.
jtshad

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 09:44:16 am »

It is not a relay team, just a team competition where you add up the times off all the members running the marathon and the lowest aggregate time wins. 

Dave, I think I get the job and the guy bringing up the rear!
Hyrum
Lurker

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2011, 08:36:46 pm »

Hyrum I need to register a team for the marathon "team" competition. Do I need to do anything special? Or just tell you on here. Team would be Dave Holt, Paul Peterson and me (Clyde Behunin). We are still conducting interviews for our 4th team member. Anyways let me know?

You can actually call me with all the registration information, and I can sign you up over the phone.  Paul Peterson has already signed up over the phone.  call me anytime at: 801.472.7866
Matthew Rowley
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2011, 08:47:29 am »

I think it would be fun to run on a team.  I know the all-star team is filled up, but if anybody else is looking for a team member I would be game.  Not fast enough to be on Paul's team.  I am not the fastest runner, but my goal is to break three hours.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: