Fast Running Blog
May 09, 2024, 10:45:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers for Kory Wheatley!  (Read 7357 times)
Dale
Posting Member

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 04:49:41 pm »

Didn't know there were still people like that in this world.  We are all fortunate there are.  Get better quickly Kory!
Dan
Lurker

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 05:51:14 pm »

all I can say is what everyone just said... and wow. We will keep praying!
dave rockness
Posting Member

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 07:13:13 pm »

thanks for the post Jeff- what a great testimony and presence of mind to be able to glorify God each step of the way!

Kory, blessings my brother- get better soon!
James Moore
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 11:35:05 pm »

I'm so glad that Kory is doing well (relatively). My only interaction with him was sitting next to him for 24 hours during the 2008 Wasatch Back. I love how positive you are Kory and how tough minded. I read your blog for inspiration.

I remember Kory had the "you gotta be kidding me" leg, right before ragnar. He was absolutely crushing it and we pulled up next to him to give him some water. He yelled "This is my hill, my hill!" and threw the water bottle on the ground. Then he stopped turned around and picked it up again, because he didn't want to litter. I viewed that moment right there as a brilliant balance between singleminded intensity and consideration for others.

Also, it's sad that he has to be hit by a car, but it's nice to see someone like Kory get an article about him (like the article about Paul earlier this summer).
Superfly
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2010, 09:36:15 am »

All the best to you and your family Kory. Our prayers are with you. That was such a nice article. Your a great man, husband and father.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: