Fast Running Blog
May 13, 2024, 12:31:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Fast Running Blog Singlets  (Read 12841 times)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« on: January 29, 2009, 10:52:47 am »

We have new FRB singlets available. Can be picked up at my house at 339 N 1120 W in Provo, contact me first to let me know when you are coming. If you need to call, 801-788-4608. Cost $8. Cash or check if paying on the spot. Remote shipping is available, but the cost will include shipping. Send me a private message for a remote order.

The Don't Get Chicked on the girls shirts is much bigger.

This is a trial batch of sorts. I printed 75, 50 mens and 25 womens. If there is enough interest I will print more singlets, short sleeves, and long sleeves. Feel free to send advance requests including preferences - e.g I want it cheap and I do not care about the material, or I do not mind paying a bit more for fine material, etc.

Also, I will bring them with me to the races. There is one on Jan 31 - SLC Track Club 5 K. See details at

http://fastrunningblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,844.0.html
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:20:49 am by Sasha Pachev » Logged
maryannsc
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 06:40:46 pm »

I love how the name is more visible now so that my team name will be more easily recognized in photos with blurry focus or from a distance, or if we are on TV and run by really fast, people have a better chance at recognizing the logo.  I think it's so cute having the "Don't Get Chicked" on the back!  It makes me want to run faster!  It has a really cute fit and is comfortable and modest!

I like this one for more casual races and training, and I would also like to order one even if I have to pay more for it with a dry-fit/spandex material with some other bold colors/stripes added (like the guys old one or BYU's jersey) and a fancy form-fitted shape so that I look serious in serious competitions because my uniform makes a difference in my performance and I act the more like the part if I'm dressed like a pro and  I think I will fit in in collegiate competitions better if I have a more standard race top.
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2009, 09:12:39 pm »

Is Sasha's new batch cotton then? 
Josse

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 05:15:09 pm »

I would not run in it if it is cotton, chafe city.  I would dish out more money for nice one.  And I like the fit of the old ones.  I don't want big huge top to run in.  I think you should inquire for some help in choosing a nice singlet.  I will help if you want.
Paul Petersen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 06:15:02 pm »

Ah, cotton, white gold. I'll grab one the next time I'm in Provo.
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2009, 07:58:07 pm »

How different are these than the old white-and-blue ones?
maryannsc
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 07:42:13 pm »

These are much different than the old jerseys.  They are 100% cotton, and fit much looser.  Not too big, but looser because they are more straight so they fit more like a t-shirt would.  They are very casual and have a very basic shape.  They come right up under the arm-pits for girls, not uncomfortably, but modestly, which is fine if you are wearing a long-sleeve under them but in the summer, if it was a long hot race, you might chaf.  They are white with black ink.  Great for training and casual races to get publicity out there for the club!
James Winzenz

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 02:44:46 pm »

I would pay more for nice technical material too.  I didn't mind paying, what was it, 15-20 bucks for the one from last year?  I honestly don't remember, but I thought it was totally fine.  I like the cotton t-shirts for just bumming around in and doing the advertising, but I would never wear a cotton singlet for a race - I chafe sometimes even with the technical material!  Can you post pictures anywhere, Sasha?
TODD KELLY
Lurker

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2009, 01:15:03 pm »

Hey Sasha can I get a Running Blog singlet ,saw a few at the marathon they look pretty nice.  Thanks Todd
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2009, 02:35:02 pm »

Todd:

Use the contact form to send me your address. Or just come to the race on July 11th or stop by any time you are in Provo.
Scott Ensign
Lurker

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 11:11:30 pm »

Sasha, thanks for posting the link for tech FRB singlets from St George running center on the main page. I was in St George a week ago asking Steve about getting one so am glad the announcement is up. For those who haven't seen it, you need to preorder your singlets by July 1 2009. The pricing is amazing for a tech singlet. For those of you who need your authentic blog singlets (like me), act fast, only 9 days left for this batch printing. Follow the link under "featured announcements". Thanks, Scott
baldnspicy
Lurker

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2010, 10:26:34 am »

Although I will probably look like a flabby aging man wearing one, I'd love to get one, especially if they're a nice technical fabric.  I've tried to look on the SGRC website, but there aren't really any products there.  Any info on if/when singlets will be available?  I'm typically a loose shirt kinda guy so I don't gross people out, but I'm willing to induce nausea in spectators and runners alike in order to promote the blog.   Tongue
Chris M
Lurker

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 05:56:05 am »

Sam and I would be interested in FRB vests!

If there is any chance of getting them sent we would be able to advertise the blog in England!
Chris de Vos
Lurker

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2010, 10:33:33 pm »

Any chance of a reprinting in the next few months? Want to start repping the blog now that I'm getting faster!
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 11:05:20 am »

Chris:

I have some cotton jerseys for $8 a piece + shipping (usually around $2.60). E-mail me your size and address if you are interested.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: