Fast Running Blog
July 04, 2024, 04:14:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When can you start actually jogging with a baby in a jogging stroller?  (Read 2391 times)
Marcie J.
Lurker

« on: April 12, 2009, 01:56:23 pm »

I got the BOB Revolution jogging stroller. I also got the car seat adapter so my car seat will clip into it. It says that you shouldnt jog (but can walk with a newborn right away) with carseat in tact. Without the carseat adapter it says the baby can go in at 8 weeks but rec no jogging til 8ms. I know several people that have had them jogging way earlier than that. So just curious what others have done and when you started jogging with them???
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 03:35:01 pm »

If the kid is reclined and the head is supported, I think you can go right away.  That is what we did with our oldest.  For the second we had a more upright double jogger, so I waited till she could support her own head (4-5 months).  8 months seems overly conservative.
Michelle Lowry
Frequently Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 04:14:05 pm »

I started at 6 weeks with head support.  I would just peak through the window often with the little ones to check that their heads weren't flopping around.
Marcie J.
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 03:59:02 pm »

Michelle- what kind of head support did you use?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: