Fun facts about Ron Paul
1. Favors closing all U.S. military bases overseas.That way the Somali pirates can control the world's sea lanes!
2. Opposed measures to end the genocide in Darfur - only member of congress to do so.
3. Wants to withdraw the U.S. from the United Nations and the International Criminal Court.
4. Would not have ordered the raid that killed Bin Laden.
5. Would eliminate the federal departments of Education, Commerce, Energy, Health and Human Services as well as the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
6. Only member of congress to vote against awarding the Congressional Gold Medal to Pope John Paul II, Mother Theresa, Rosa Parks, and Charles M. Schultz. That's right, he hates Snoopy!
7. Favors the legalization of prostitution calling it a "victimless crime".
8. Opposes the federal Clean Air Act and Clean Water Act.Calls them violations of private property rights.
9. Opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1964. I guess that's whay you don't see many black Ron Paul supporters.
10. Views the establishment of national parks as a violation of state's rights. Say goodby to Yellowstone! Man, wouldn't some pricy condos look great ringing Old Faitful?
But he would keep taxes low!