Fast Running Blog
March 29, 2024, 01:47:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No Posts  (Read 10262 times)
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« on: June 17, 2008, 02:15:22 pm »

No business owners on the board? It does not have to be running related. This is good for your business and for the blog as well to know what you are good at in a number of ways. Find customers, share your skills/expertise with fellow bloggers, find people that can do a job for you, etc.

I'll start with mine.

AskSasha.Com
http://asksasha.com/

Specializing in MySQL source code customization and MySQL database optimization.  This is an area of particular strength because I have worked for 3 years for MySQL, wrote the replication code, and did a lot of bug fixing and random features in other areas of the code. I also worked as a support engineer at that time, and have written two books - MySQL Enterprise Solutions and Understanding MySQL Internals.

Can do other things that many others can do as well - PHP/C/C++/Perl/Python  programming, web application development, Unix/Linux system administration, and can generally resolve a difficult computer-related issue quicker than the average Joe.
Eric Day
Posting Member

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:38:16 pm »

Sasha, could be. i own a small bookstore here in Mexico. I want to have a good online web site (with online sales). Php/MySql would be the best simple approach. Maybe my systems guy should get in touch with you.
Kim Lee
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 08:19:33 pm »

If you are looking for Sterling Silver Charms or Charm Bracelets go here.     www.charmedmoments.com/?consultantid=588

There are many to choose from.  Some running related and many others!  It's a great, sentimental gift to give a wife or girlfriend!  Online orders over $30.00 gives free shipping!

Thanks Sasha!
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2008, 04:08:50 pm »

Eric:

Sure, have him contact me.
April G
Posting Member

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 12:32:13 pm »

I sell AVON--my website is www.youravon.com/agochenour-- Smiley
Rob Murphy
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2010, 11:41:15 am »

I own 2.5% of a business called Sneak Attack in Austin Texas. It's sort of a trendy urban clothing and sneaker store. They have an e-commerce site at www.sneakattackaustin.com

The main owner, Joah Spearman, is one of my former cross country and track runners from the 90s when I coached in South Carolina.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: