Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 07:04:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fenix 6 or Forerunner 945  (Read 4792 times)
Adam R Wende
Frequently Posting Member

« on: October 13, 2020, 10:05:40 pm »

I have been a loyal Garmin user for about 16 years, having had about 5 different versions. Earlier this year I purchased a Fenix 6, I have had a so-so opinion of it. I feel the pace lags, the distance is sometimes off for out and back runs, and I have had to force reboot at least three times. Something I have not had to do with other Garmin items. As always Garmin support is being great on working with me on this. I have tried all their settings and it is slightly improved but not what I’d expect for the most expensive of the Garmins I have purchased.

So for those using either the Fenix or 945 do you think I should try another Fenix (e.g. bad unit) or switch to the 945?
Jesse
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 10:23:05 pm »

I wish I could help, and please don't hate me for replying. I can't answer your question, I'm just glad to see someone using the forum. This year feels disconnected. I used to enjoy seeing your progression, PM me if you want to dialogue.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: