Fast Running Blog
April 19, 2024, 11:03:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Research subjects needed  (Read 2477 times)
Jeffrey McClellan
Lurker

« on: May 07, 2012, 01:54:59 pm »

I know that most of the people on the blog don't live too close to Las Vegas, but I am looking for research subjects as I try to get my masters thesis finished.  I will be examining low back mechanics of individuals running in a minimalist running shoe (the Altra Adam and Eve) under two different conditions.  I need to find people between 18-50 years of age that have no history of low back pain, have no injuries related to a leg length discrepancy, and who have fairly low body fat (I will be attaching electrodes to the abs and back, and if an individual has lots of extra belly fat I can't get an electrical signal).  If you are in Las Vegas, or if you happen to be coming down to visit in the near future and are interested in being a research subject for me just shoot me a message or call me (702-573-8169).  I am having some trouble finding people that fit my criteria (lots of people have low back pain) so any help will be greatly appreciated.
Chelsi
Lurker

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 09:43:13 am »

My husband and I live in St. George. He would be a perfect candidate. I think I would fit, too. I have occasional lower back pain, but it's nothing regular. How soon do you need people in Las Vegas?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: