Fast Running Blog
April 18, 2024, 04:35:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Jump to: date" search feature  (Read 6372 times)
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« on: March 12, 2011, 11:32:24 am »

Maybe I'm missing something that is already in place, but I would like to see a quick and easy "jump to" search box where you could type in a date and go straight to that week or that day.  It gets very tiresome to have to hit "Previous week" 8 million times to try and find a specific week, day, or workout. 

Heck, maybe you could even set it up so that you could type in a keyword and see all workouts containing that keyword (for example: "Big Workout").  Then when I make my entries I can be sure and tag them with that keyword (which I kind of already do anyway) if I know I'm going to want to look back at it. 

I like to do a lot of comparison between where I currently am and what happened in the preceding year or month, and something like this with at least a "jump to date" box and possibly a keyword search would make that a lot easier. 
Jon Allen
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 07:01:49 pm »

Joe- right under the Blue box choices at the top of your blog (i.e. Previous Week, Mileage Board, etc) are dates, both month then year.  If you click on those, they will take you to any week/month/year you want.  For example, if you click on Jan, it will take you to Jan 2011 (this year).  If you then click 2009, it will take you to Jan 2009.  If you then click Month View, it will show you that whole month.  Click Week View, and it will show you the first week of Jan 2009.  Then you can scroll forward and backwards weeks or months at a time, like normal.
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 09:04:45 am »

Ah thanks.  That works well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: