Fast Running Blog
April 19, 2024, 09:23:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack 3D  (Read 10318 times)
Dan
Lurker

« on: June 25, 2010, 09:52:41 am »

I have a friend who likes to work out and uses this preworkout stuff called Jack 3D. I know its creatine based. Personally I like water and the occasional Emergen-c. Other than that I do not use much. I am asking if anyone uses this stuff or any creatine based product because he keeps telling me it will help me?
I pretty much wont use anything like that, but wonder what the good folks here think of it or has it helped anyone here running?
Sasha Pachev
Administrator
Cyber Boltun

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 10:19:02 am »

I use a secret performance enhancing substance  called "Aerobic Conditioning". It drastically increases the mitochondrial density and capillarization. It also has a positive side effect of making your form more efficient. This you to run at speeds that are very close to an all out sprint for a couple of hours. Fortunately doping control agencies have not yet banned it, and as far as I know have no plans of banning it in the future.  It gives you huge advantage over your competitors who fail to use adequately. The blog has demonstrated that those who have not used it in proper amounts before can improve their marathon times by up to an hour or even more by using it properly. Aside from the wear on the shoes it costs no money, only about an hour and 20 minutes of your time daily with a double dose once a week. No lab is required, no injections, no pills. Just go out and run for about 10 miles every day. With the help of adequate sleep and healthy diet it will turn you into an animal.
Joe Furse
Posting Member

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 01:59:21 pm »

Creatine will do little or nothing for a distance runner, especially in longer races.  Sprinters, bodybuilders, and others who participate in sports involving short bursts of high-intensity work would benefit, but then you may have possible health and/or ethical issues to deal with.
Dan
Lurker

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 02:19:33 pm »

Sasha- No worries, I am doing exactly what you prescribed Smiley well I'm getting there anyway. I was only asking because of my friend. I told him he didn't need it and was seeing if anyone had any experiences.

Joe- Yeah I knew body builders used creatine, I didn't think any runner would but was curious. Like I said in my original post, I wouldn't use it anyways.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: