Fast Running Blog
March 28, 2024, 11:30:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register FAST RUNNING BLOG  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Snowbird, UT bloggers?  (Read 7075 times)
baldnspicy
Lurker

« on: May 18, 2010, 11:16:23 pm »

This is the place for random stuff, so here's random.  I'm coming to UT in early July and will be staying in Snowbird.  I'll get my high altitude running in up there.  Just wondering if there are any mountain goats that blog up there that might want to meet up for a run.
Rob Murphy
Vocal Lurker

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 06:43:40 pm »

I coach a high school cross country team here in Utah, and we meet up at Alta (10 minute jog from Snowbird) every Wednesday at 9am. We run on dirt road and trail up to the Albion Basin campground. Up and back is about 6.5 miles but the campground has a .6 mile loop that you can use to extend the run. We usually average between 10 and 11 miles on our Alta runs.

Feel free to join us. We were up there today, but still too much snow on the ground to do any trail running so we had to stick to the roads.
baldnspicy
Lurker

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 09:28:34 am »

Thanks, Rob!  I'm going to try and be online while I'm up there and will try and check in with you if it looks like a possibility.  Not sure yet what our plans are each day, but I'm going to try and get my runs in regardless.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: